Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Mankoskin LLP. Throughout the site, the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Mankoskin LLP. Mankoskin offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and / or purchasing something from us, you engage in our ‘Service’ and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and / or available by hyperlink. These terms of service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation to users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the terms of service. You can review the most current version of the terms and conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions by posting updates and/ or changes to our website. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using our website.
License to use website
- (a) view pages from our website in a web browser;?
- (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;?
- (c) print pages from our website;
- ?(d) stream audio and video files from our website; and?
- (e) use our website services by means of a web browser your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material,
you must not:
- (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);?
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;?
- (c) show any material from our website in public;
- ?(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or?
- (e) redistribute material from our website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- Use our website in any way to take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)?
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Registration and Accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account
- You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so
User Login Details
- If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with or you will be asked to choose a user ID and password
Your user ID must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person
- You must keep your password confidential
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- Suspend your account
- Cancel your account
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
Your Content - License
- In these terms and conditions, ‘your content’ refers to all works and materials (including without limitation to text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media OR reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website OR reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, un-publish or edit any or all of your content.
Your content – Rules
Your warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions. Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Your content and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions must not:
- (a) Be libellous or maliciously false?
- (b) Be obscene or indecent?
- (c) Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right
- (d) Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation
- (e) Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement?
- (f) Constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity?
- (g) Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order?
- (h) Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation
- (i) Be blasphemous?
- (j) Be in breach of official secrets legislation?
- (k) Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person?
- (l) Consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage
- (m) constitute spam?
- (n) Be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory
- (o) Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person
We do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website
- That the material on the website is up to date
- That the website or any service on the website will remain available
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time on our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website
- Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise
- Suspend or delete your account on our website
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and / or obligations under these terms and conditions. You may not, without our written consent, assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and / or obligations under these terms and conditions
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and / or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
Third party rights
A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
The terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, is subject to Indian Law
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive or non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
Contact information: +91 9995224255
Email: [email protected]
Statutory and regulatory disclosures / Disclaimer
We are a Limited Liability Partnership firm registered in India
Our GST number is 32ABTFM1406E1ZK
You can contact us on [email protected]
This document pertaining to terms and conditions is effective from June, 2022.